- The ticket contains the following information – production name, date and hour of the spectacle’s beginning, ticket price, the selected by the spectator row and seat in the hall;
- The ticket holder is obliged to check the data written on the ticket before leaving the Ticket office;
- The tickets are valid only for the title and date written on them. They have to be shown for checking before the spectacle in original and with intact entity and appearance;
- For lost, stolen or forgotten tickets, the Sofia Opera and Ballet shall issue no duplicates.
- The belated spectators shall be placed on the third circle until the first interval. For spectacles in the open air, the belated spectators shall be admitted to their places after the first interval;
- Claims regarding a non-conformity in the date, time, title and seat shall be put only at the Ticket office at the moment of the tickets receipt or in the Sales Department of the Sofia Opera and Ballet;
- After the purchase the ticket holders don’t have the right to return tickets, as well as to claim for reimbursement of the amount paid for them;
- In the case of taking off of a spectacle, the Sofia Opera and Ballet shall offer one of the following options to the ticket holders:
- rebooking of the purchased tickets for another upcoming spectacle from the programme of the Sofia Opera and Ballet within 3 days of the date of the taken off spectacle, whereby the unused tickets must be obligatorily shown at the Ticket office;
- reimbursement of the full amount against return of a ticket with intact entity for the taken off spectacle within 3 days of the date of the taken off spectacle, whereby the unused tickets must be obligatorily submitted at the Ticket office with a receipt;
- The Sofia Opera and Ballet reserves the right to make changes in the casts of the spectacles;
- If a ticket holder is personally hindered to use purchased tickets, these tickets can be rebooked only if he or she pays extra 50% of the value of the seats for the newly chosen spectacle. The amount cannot be less than BGN 10 with the discount of 50%. The term for rebooking of the tickets is up to 1 hour before the beginning of the spectacle, for which was purchased the ticket. Tickets purchased from www.operasofia.bg or from a Ticket office of Easypay cannot be returned or rebooked/replaced for another spectacle;
- Children under five years shall not be allowed in the hall for spectacles for adults;
- For spectacles for adults, children under 10 years use 50 % discount of the regular ticket price. The price of the discounted ticket cannot be less than BGN 10, The discount does not apply to the lowest price category of the spectacle.
- During the ticket purchase, the cashier on duty will ask you for a contact for feedback with you. On the given telephone number or at the given e-mail address you will be informed in time in case of a change of a spectacle by the Sofia Opera and Ballet. If you refuse to give a feedback contact, the Sofia Opera and Ballet won’t be able to inform you about the change and relevantly we won’t be liable;
- The ticket holder cannot refer to ignorance of these General terms and conditions, which are placed in a visible place at the Ticket office of the Sofia Opera and Ballet and are published on the website of the Sofia Opera and Ballet;
- For spectacles in the open air:
This ticket entitles its holder to visit the performance for which the ticket was issued on the date, time and place specified therein, upon its presentation. No persons are allowed:- without valid ticket;
- under 6 years of age for evening performances;
- unaccompanied, under 14 years of age after 20:00, and aged 14 but under 18, after 22:00,
- below the minimum age for performances for which there is an explicit age restriction;
- of indecent appearance; It is forbidden:
- the recording of the performance in whole or in parts, by any technical means;
- bringing in of weapons, food, drinks and animals (except assistance dogs for persons with disabilities)
- in case of deterioration of the meteorological conditions or the presence of other circumstances beyond the control of the Opera, which necessitates cancellation or termination of the outdoor performance, refunds or exchange of tickets is not due.
- the visitor is obliged to get acquainted with and to observe the rules of conduct of the Opera, accessible on the Internet site www.operasofia.bg or at the Box OfficeIn case of worsening of the weather conditions, it is possible to delay or interrupt the performance. The performance shall be considered realised, if it has reached the middle of Act I. In case of unsuitable weather conditions, the Sofia Opera and Ballet reserves the right to move the performances from an open stage into a hall.These General terms and conditions are valid for all purchased tickets, put in sale by the Sofia Opera and Ballet since the moment of the purchase.Updated information for changes in the performances shall be published on the website of the Sofia Opera and Ballet. Should the show be cancelled for reasons of force majeure, such as an earthquake, deterioration of atmospheric conditions, strike, lockout, fire, epidemic, national mourning, state decree, local authority order, terrorist act or any other reasons, beyond human control, the Sofia Opera and Ballet is released from its obligations to carry out the performance. Tickets purchased will be refunded only if the performance for which the are has been cancelled through the fault of the Sofia Opera and Ballet.It is forbidden to admit children under 5 years of age.Bringing in and using sound recorders, professional cameras and camcorders, as well as taking pictures with telephones and other apparatus is prohibited. Bringing in food and drinks is not allowed. Smoking is not permitted. No animals are allowed.The purchased ticket does not provide transportation to the town of Belogradchik.When broadcasting the event on television, the visitor agrees to be filmed with all technical means, and the recordings made during or in connection with the event to be used gratuitously, without limitation of time and place.
In case of worsening of the weather conditions, it is possible to delay or interrupt the spectacle. The spectacle shall be considered for performed, if it has reached the middle of Act I. By unsuitable weather conditions, the Sofia Opera and Ballet reserves the right to move the spectacles from an open stage into a hall.
These General terms and conditions are valid for all purchased tickets, put in sale by the Sofia Opera and Ballet since the moment of the purchase.
Actual information for changes in the spectacles shall be published on the website of the Sofia Opera and Ballet.