Venera Hristova was born in Lovech. In 2002, she enrolled the National School of Dance Art in the class of the prima ballerina Mariana Deneva. She graduated in 2011 and joined the troupe of the Sofia National Opeгa.
- 2008 = Distinction Third Degree at the Anastas Petrov National Meeting of Young Ballet Performers;
- 2010 = Distinction Second Degree at the Anastas Petrov National Meeting of Young Ballet Performers;
- 2012 = Distinction First Degree at the Anastas Petrov National Meeting of Young Ballet Performers.
- Laureate and winner of the Award for Artistry of the Nina Kiradzhieva Foundation at the 26th Varna International Ballet Competition.
- Odette-Odile in the ballet “Swan Lake”;
- Gamzatti in “La Bayadère”;
- Gulnara, Pas de trois in “Le Corsaire”;
- Myrtha, A Couple of Willis in “Giselle”;
- Carmencita, Mercedes, the Mistress, Red Tutu, Two Friends in “Don Quixote”;
- The Lilac Fairy, Fairy Carabosse, The Fairy of Courage in “The Sleeping Beauty”;
- Fate in “Carmen Suite”;
- Fortuna in “Carmina Burana”;
- Indian Doll in “The Nutcracker”;
- Prudence in “La Dame aux Camélias”;
- Erynia in “Antigone”;
- Clytemnestra in “Elektra”;
- Solo parts in the ballets “Concerto Barocco” and “In the Middle Somewhat Elevated”;
- The Warrior-Woman in “A Legend of the Lake”.