Terms for buying tickets online at www.operasofia.bg
Terms for purchase of tickets via www.operasofia.bg
Dear spectators and friends,
Since the beginning of March 2013 is possible the payment of booked tickets with debit and credit cards Visa, MasterCard via the ePay.bg system. When paying with credit cards, an additional fee could be charged, which shall be at the client’s expense. The value of the fee shall be calculated and shown to the client before the payment transfer. The payment via ePay.bg shall be automatically suspended 72 hours before the spectacle.
Payment of booked tickets via bank transfer. With this way of payment, the amount must be received in the bank account of Sofia Opera and Ballet no later than 3 days after booking. Otherwise, the seats shall be released and the booking shall be cancelled even in case the payment was made. This way of payment shall be automatically suspended 72 hours before the spectacle.
The fees and commissions for the money transfer shall be at the buyer’s expense. In case the amount received in Sofia Opera and Ballet is smaller than the value of the tickets, the tickets shall not be given to the buyer.
How to receive the paid tickets:
Online purchase of tickets:
- Please log at www.operasofia.bg. If you don’t have a registration, please register or give a valid e-mail address, if you are not a registered user.
- Please click on the Tickets link in front of the name and the date of the spectacle, which you have chosen.
- Please select seats according to the seating chart of the hall and click on the Booking button.
- Please select the way of payment. Click on the Confirm button.
- Please check once again the data and click on the Payment button.
- If you have chosen payment via e.Pay.bg, the payment must be transferred 15 min. after booking.
- If you have chosen payment via bank transfer, the money must be transferred to the bank account of Sofia Opera and Ballet:
up to 72 hours after booking, whereby in the banking order you have to give the order number. You can receive the so paid tickets at the Ticket office at the earliest 72 hours after payment and no later than 30 min. before the beginning of the spectacle.
How to receive the paid tickets:
In order to receive the online purchased tickets, you must take with you a printed e-mail message, which contains the order number and the user’s name.
The tickets must be taken away no later than 30 min. before the beginning of the spectacle.
If there is no Tickets button in front of the date of the spectacle, this means that the sale still hasn’t begun or that it was already suspended. Three days before the spectacle the sale via the site of Sofia Opera and Ballet shall be automatically suspended. The price of the tickets, purchased via the website, is only regular according to the price plan of the spectacle.
Online sale is possible also via Eventim.
*The maximum number of seats, which can be paid online, is 8.
* If you have chosen Bank transfer as way of payment, the system shall immediately generate an order number and on the screen shall appear the payment data. The order number must be saved, in order to be shown by the tickets receipt.
* If you have chosen payment via eBG.bg, at the given contact e-mail address you shall receive a payment acknowledgement and an order number. The order number must be saved, in order to be shown by the tickets receipt.
*The sale of tickets with cash on delivery and courier delivery is temporarily suspended.